Hiking Paradise Black Forest
The Black Forest with its national park is one of Germany´s most popular hiking regions. Thousands of kilometres of excellently signposted hiking routes and premium hiking routes lead you to the most attractive places. The Black Forest heights impress you with a magnificent panoramic view into the distance over the Rhine Valley to the Vosges. Dreamlike meadow paths take you along valley slopes to idyllic streams and waterfalls.
Real highlights are the premium tours “Wiesensteig“ and “Maisacher Turmsteig“ with the Buchkopf observation tower, or the classic of all routes, the ”Westweg“.
A stop-over is a “hiker´s pleasure“ and an enjoyment at our Renchtal hut: we pamper you to your heart´s content with specialities from the Black Forest and Alsace.
- Dollenberg hikes to our outdoor meal special
- guided Dollenberg hikes to the most beautiful places in the region
- guided nordic walking tours
- cycling paths and biker tours
- cleared winter hiking trails
- award-winning cross-country skiing tours
- magnificent toboggan runs