Here, summer has a radiating smile. The Dollenberg park with its 70,000m2 is an island of flowers in the centre of the Black Forest.
You can unwind whether sunbathing or strolling along never-ending paths. The magnificent views of the Black Forest mountains and valleys inspire and spur you on!
Along around 10km of paths you will find
- theme gardens with roses, rhododendrons, azaleas …
- artistic benches by Willi Henke, Regensburg
- sculptures from the Swiss artist Housi Knecht
- our “long table“ that we serve you coffee and cake at
- pavilions from which you can simply allow the Black Forest landscape to work it´s spell on you and where you can unwind
- pavilions offering refreshments or Champaign
- paths for strolling along that are also prepared in winter
You will find a detailed park map at park.dollenberg.de, and you can also easily and quickly upload it to your smart phone or tablet computer.